CAN Bus Analyser
The mobile device for detailed CAN Bus diagnostics
Why did we make it?
Devices available on the market lack some important features:
- No processing on the voltage level. Available devices perform diagnostics based on digitalised data only,
- In the case of voltage non-conformities or interferences no diagnostics are available,
- Lack of remote access during vehicle operation,
- Large size and power consumption.
What is it and why it is better
Can Bus Analyser is a tool that enables to identify issues on the CAN Bus line on the very detailed level by processing and recording of the analog signal. It is designed and implemented to be used in a moving vehicle with remote access functionality.
- Analog signal sampling (unique possibility to diagnose nonconformities resulting from voltage levels and its disturbances),
- Analog readout and full record of the analog signal with sampling rate upto 3MSa/s,
- Huge memory of 64GB+,
- Mobile — small in size and weight (40/120/60 mm / 280 g),
- Remote access over WiFi with the following functions: configuration, start/stop of data acquisition, device status, CAN Bus statistics,
- Small power consumption — powered from the CAN Bus,
- On-board battery installed,
- Data acquisition start triggered manually, on-time basis, on-event basis (CAN Bus error detection),
- Software support for Windows/Linux/MacOS.
Specific needs regarding hardware/software possible on request
RJ2 Radosław Gołębiewski
ul. J.H. Dąbrowskiego 81/85
Obiekt nr 1, ptr. III