CAN Bus Analyser
CAN Bus Analyser is a mobile device for detailed CAN Bus analysis with voltage level diagnostics. It enables to identify issues on the CAN Bus line on the very detailed level.
What is it?
Can Bus Analyser is a tool that enables to identify issues on the CAN Bus line on the very detailed level. It processes and records the analog signal. It is designed and implemented to be used in a moving vehicle with remote access functionality.
- Analog signal sampling (unique possibility to diagnose nonconformities resulting from voltage levels and its disturbances),
- Analog readout and full record of the analog signal with sampling rate upto 3MSa/s,
- Huge memory of 64GB+,
- Mobile — small in size and weight (40/120/60 mm / 280 g),
- Remote access over WiFi with the following functions: configuration, start/stop of data acquisition, device status, CAN Bus statistics,
- Small power consumption — powered from the CAN Bus,
- On-board battery installed,
- Data acquisition start triggered manually, on-time basis, on-event basis (CAN Bus error detection),
- Software support for Windows/Linux/MacOS.
Specific needs regarding hardware/software possible on request
Why did we make it?
Devices available on the market lack some important features:
- No processing on the voltage level. Available devices perform diagnostics based on digitalised data only. We analyse the voltage samples.
- In the case of voltage non-conformities or interferences no diagnostics are available. We flag such circumstances.
- Lack of remote access during vehicle operation. Our device can be installed very far away or in places with difficult access and can be connected to over WiFi.
- Large size and power consumption. We use the latest proven technology with emphasis on low power consumption.